Upon your order, we perform maintenance and transport to your nearest port as below:
1. Maintenance & Cleaning
2. Transport from the agricultural machinery company to a yard near a loading port
3. Arrival at the yard
4. Official pre-loading Inspection at the yard
5. Shift from the yard to the berth for loading on a ship.
6. Waiting at the berth before loading
7. Loading on a RORO (Roll-On Roll-Out) ship
8. Securely fixing to the deck in the ship
9. Discharging from the RORO ship
With your additional request on transport arrangement in your country, we will arrange the internal transport from the port yard as well. Our MOL group’s Nairobi branch will arrange it.
10. Transport from a yard near the discharge port to your place
11. Delivery at your place