|Machine Type||Combine Harvesters|
|Size(L × W × H)||2680 x 1585 x 1930|
Mitsubishi Combine VMS15G! Body Body Number: 30398
One owner car Award Meter 125 hours only
• Aircraft size: total length 2680 mm total width 1585 mm high 1930 mm
• Aircraft weight: 985 kg
• 2 Condition
• 15 horsepower water cooled 3 cylinder diesel
• Award Meter 125 hours
• Driving hydraulic motor type HST continuously variable transmission
• 330L Glentank
• Foldable Auger
• Automatic depth
• Mower slide (manual)
• Molly oil
• Writer, cutter switching
• Engine Oil Replacement
• No freeze replacement
• Molly oil tank oil change
• Engine oil filter change
• Degraded V-belt all replaced
• Deterioration rubber plate replacement
• Battery replacement (newly installed new product)
• Air Cleaner Element Cleaning
• Fuel Element Cleaning
• Cut teeth desorption gap adjustment assembly
• Fan Belt Tension Adjustment
• Washed inside rocking plate desorption
• Rubber crawler desorption cleaning, tension adjustment assembly
• Legous rolling point inspection
• Rusting paint finish, etc.
• Each part operation was confirmed
• Rubber crawler: The image of the image is also very beautiful. There is no current crack. It is still available.
• Battery: Please be assured that it will replace it with a new product as soon as the sales is decided.
• Carted teeth: Dropped gap adjustment assembled. It is still available.
• Convention: Gata is point inspection. It is good without Gata.
• Engine: Good for one-shot start. Idling ~ Stable to high speed.
• Operation confirmation: Threshing, harvesting is also empty and checked. Good.
• Exterior: While the garage storage is a very beautiful machine as the image, please note that there are some dirt, scratches, rust, etc. for used cars.
• Engine rooms: Because we were regular maintenance with garage storage, it is relatively beautiful.
• Awameter may increase slightly by moving within our company.
• Current car check, land transportation estimate is welcome.
• Please feel free to contact us as it is also possible to arrange for land transportation.
• If you are taking over by customers, you can respond to cash exchange if it is possible to deliver (near prefectures) by our own fashion. Others should be transferred by bank transfer.
• Please contact your phone.